Creative Interior Painting and the Newest Trends
Since many of us have been spending more time at home lately, why not transform your home’s interior with the latest paint color trends? Above all, our professional staff at B&M Painting offers a hassle-free complimentary consultation to discuss unique design ideas and trending interior colors in the Prescott and Quad-Cities area.
Ideas to Make Paint Colors Pop
As a rule, adding just a little something different visually can cause a room to come alive! Especially if you are a bit bold with these summer paint color trends. Likewise, add a splash of color, some contrasting trim, or an accent wall to make a room look new and fresh. Even so, here are some thoughts to consider:
- Accent walls have been popular for years, but something completely new is trending. Instead of a solid color, why not consider a daring wallpaper pattern, thick and unique textures, unique patterns, or a simple, colorful mural?
- Clearly, a one-color room often looks bland or drab. Just as experimenting with contrast is an easy way to make things exciting. If yours are light-toned walls consider painting the trim in a dark, contrasting shade. And combine a light trim with darker walls.
What Colors are Trending?
Especially with all the turmoil during these past 2 years, one thing is for sure: Designers and their clients are emphasizing soothing shades. Their picks for paint color trends range from zesty blues to earth tones to light neutrals.
- Blue has long been the soothing, calming, healing When you are lounging on the beach, you have the blue sky and the blue ocean to enjoy with a gentle breeze. So, it is only natural that blues, both light and dark, have become popular over the last year.
- Beige tones and subtle browns are trending for wall colors combined with darker furniture and upholstery.
- Bright is “in” with many designers and their clients: navy blue, teal and dark pink are becoming popular for accent walls.
- We have learned to think of ultra-light earth tones, off-whites, and light grays as neutral. But now, complimenting darker colors, even black, are considered in the neutral range.
Different Strokes for Different Folks
As a result, the paint color trends for Younger folks are bringing brighter paint colors to popularity. In short, they go for bright yellow, blue, purple, and orange colors and other lively hues. Middle-aged people are recently changing their rooms to more brilliant colors too. Similarly, blue, and purple tints are among their preferences. The senior generation tends to keep things more traditional, off-whites, and light beiges being the norm.
We, Will, Help You with Ideas and Color Choices!
Our skilled experts at B&M Painting guarantee attractive and long-lasting results for every client. Our courteous and professional staff would love to help you create ideas for the living space of your dream. We will come to you and give a complimentary consultation in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Humboldt, Mayer, and Chino Valley. We are licensed, bonded, and insured.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DONE RIGHT! Give us a call at 1-928-636-8281. Send us an email at email@example.com and visit our website HERE.