Stucco and Drywall Repair Finisher Job Description
We are seeking a detail-oriented stucco and drywall repair and finisher to join our team. As a stucco & drywall repair person, your duties will include remodeling and restoration, sealing joints, repairing cracks, and smoothing imperfections on walls and ceilings to create surfaces that are suitable for final treatment. You should also ensure that all supplies are used safely.
You will mix cement, stucco, or plaster, and use trowels, brushes, and spray equipment to apply it to surfaces. Some jobs call for decorative textures including sand, pebbles or stones, or adding a protective finish layer.
To be successful as a stucco & drywall repair finisher, you should be able to complete tasks efficiently while maintaining a high quality of work. Ultimately, an excellent stucco & drywall repair finisher will utilize sound techniques to produce high-quality drywall finishes on time.
Stucco & Drywall Repair Finisher Responsibilities:
- Joining drywall panels using tape and plaster.
- Repairing cracks and any other damage to the stucco or drywall panels.
- Concealing any imperfections or exposed irregularities in the surface.
- Layering plaster or spackle with trowels to create the desired surface.
- Managing and maintaining all the required equipment for the job.
- Keep your supervisor abreast of your progress and report any job-related issues.
- Ensuring that all equipment and materials are used safely and effectively.
Stucco & Drywall Repair Finisher Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience as a stucco & drywall repair.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Good knowledge of the tools, materials, and methods used in stuccoe drywall finishing.
- Knowledge of the applicable safety guidelines.
- Good problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours.