Paint Foreman Job Description
B&M Painting is looking for a 2nd Forman to expand our extremely busy paint business. The right individual will be organized with excellent time management skills to supervise and manage paint crews and ensure that schedules are adhered to. The foreman would be working closely with property owners and tenants to gauge their needs and adjust work orders as needed.
To be successful as a foreman, you must have excellent leadership skills and experience with project management. A good foreman can delegate tasks to workers to ensure that deadlines are met, and safety standards are adhered to.
- Create and maintain construction schedules.
- Estimate project costs and complete invoices.
- Hire and manage staff.
- Liaise with property owners and tenants.
- Ensure that projects remain within the allotted budget.
- Ensure that safety protocols are followed.
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
- Experience with construction.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
Call (928) 636-8281 for more information