Does a Fresh Exterior Paint Job Boost the Value of Your Home?
You may be surprised how much a new exterior paint job will dramatically enhance the value of your property. We, at B&M Painting, keep our eye on the real estate market in the Prescott area, and we want to help you get the best profit for of your home, should you decide to put it on the market.
Increase the Value!
Residential real estate transactions have appreciated into a consistent seller’s market across the country as well as right here in the Quad-Cities. Many homeowners are mindful that they will need to make some upgrades and repairs to improve the selling proceeds of their house.
Get the Best Price!
Before your real estate agent sells your home, consider the following:
- Your home has likely been your largest investment. You invest to make a gain from your asset.
- A fresh coat of paint improves the beauty of your entire property.
- Painting is far less expensive than installing of new vinyl siding or stucco.
- The date of the last paint job and the quality of the paint used will be a concern of the buyer.
Your “Must Do” List
Are you eager to obtain the highest price possible on your property? A new exterior paint job should be close to the top of your “must do” list. Old paint that is peeling, cracking, or faded, or out of date will decrease the curb appeal of your home. First impressions are important. Don’t immediately turn away potential buyers of your residence!
We Take Pride in Every Project!
Every time we paint a house for a client, we:
- Guarantee superior, long-lasting results for every client
- Prepare every surface with the care needed for the longevity of the coating.
- Apply two coats of paint to all surfaces to increase eye appeal and endurance.
Call the Premier Painting Company
Our skilled experts for every project guarantee attractive and long-lasting results for every client. Our courteous and professional staff would love to inspect the exterior of your house and give you a free consultation and bid in Prescott, Prescott Valley, Dewey, Humboldt, Mayer, and Chino Valley. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Give us a call at 1-928-636-8281.